Pig Lickin' Cake
1 (2 layer) Yellow Cake Mix
3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 (11 oz) Can Mandarin Oranges, drained
1 (4oz) Pkg Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
1 Medium Can Crushed Pineapple, drained
8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
8 oz Whipped Topping
- Combine the cake mix, applesauce, eggs, and mandarine oranges in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until the cake tests done. Cool completely.
- While the cake is cooling, make the frosting.
- Mix the pudding mix and pineapple in a bowl.
- Add to the cream cheese and whipped topping and mix well.
- Spread over the cake and serve.
I like to keep this cake in the fridge so it's nice and cool to eat. So so yummy. I hope you all enjoy!